cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Level of Key Figures and Base Planning Level

Former Member

Hi,

In one of the master data types of Product, I had a field called S2ListPrice. I had made a attribute transformation to Key Figure on this attribute. While activating the Planning Area, I got a warning: S2ListPrice@Request, ensure that the planning level of input key figure S2ListPrice is same as the base level in the key figure definition table.

What does this warning mean?

Awaiting a response.

Regards,

Suprio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anil_gupta8
Active Participant

Hi Suprio

Can you please  explain what is  requirements for the attribute transformation.  IBP help document provides some information. I have copied  from the help document . Depending of requirements  you will have to  copy existing planning level in to new one for the attribute transformation. When defining the KF at request level you need to use  KF at   newly created planning level for attribute transformation.( Detailed calculation will be the  existing planning level) . Other colleagues can help more ..if they  your requirements and  details step you followed  for attribute transformation

Time Period Offset, where you can transform the attribute PERIODID with the value for the number of time periods offset.

Alert Flag, where an attribute can be set to 1 when there is an alert on a key figure. This is used to filter for alerts.

ATTR1 + ATTR2 or can include key figures or a combination of attributes and key figures in the calculation. All attribute transformations need an input key figure with the same planning level as the attribute.

Key Figures in the Configuration menu and select the radio button Attribute Transformation.

Actuals Qty by 12 months.

PERIODID0@PERPRODCUST1 = "PERIODID0" + 12

PERIODID@PERPRODCUST1 = "PERIODID" + 12

SUM(ActualQtyPriorYear@PERPRODCUST1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

The requirement is: we had to calculate a  Keyfigure called ZSalesFcstPrice = ActualsQty*S2ListPrice...so I had to transform this attribute.

Any Solution for this?

Regards,

Suprio

anil_gupta8
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  Suprio

Please  send details  on planning level  for  KF ZSalesFcstPrice and  ActualsQty

If this is at same planning level

example  in  Actual qty  and ZSalesFcstPrice is at PERPRODCUST planning level then

ZSalesFcstPrice @request level  = Sum (" ZSalesFcstPrice@ PERPRODCUST")

ZSalesFcstPrice @ PERPRODCUST=  S2ListPrice@PERPRODCUST * ActualsQty  PERPRODCUST")

Not sure  why do we need to use attribute transformation... You may create S2ListPrice as  attribute as KF2PERPRODCUST

Let me know if I  understood your requirement's correctly

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I had done the formulation just as you have written them here.

I could not understand the last sentence that you said. Can you please elaborate..what is KF2PERPRODCUST?

Regards

Suprio