cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Predictive Analytics Expert Analytics HANA algorithm errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am trying to do some data mining in Predictive Analytics 2.0 Expert Analytics (formerly known as Predicitve Analysis) and I'm encountering severe problems with most of the HAN algorithms. One of the reacurring Errors is the following:

SAP DBTech JDBC: [423]: AFL error:  [423] "SYSTEM"."AFL_WRAPPER_GENERATOR": line 61 col 5 (at pos 1844): [423] (range 3) AFL error exception: AFL error:  [423] "SYSTEM"."AFLPM_CREATOR": line 10 col 5 (at pos 193): [423] (range 3) AFL error exception: AFL error: registration finished with errors, see indexserver trace

undefined

I haveall the neccesary privileges for AFL including  AFLPM_CREATOR. Can anybody please tell me what the solution to this problem is?

See the attachement for a screenshot of the error message as it appears when trying to use HANA K-Means on three numeric Values.

Thanks in advance,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert

please using below command maybe solve your issue.

1. refer

1650957 - SAP HANA Database: Starting the Script Server

1894045 - Best practices for installing SAP EWM Labor Demand Planning

In SAP HANA Studio, you must map the authoring schema "SAP_EWM" to its corresponding

physical schema.

e.g:

Authoring Schema: SAP_EWM

Physical Schema:  SAP_ABAP1

3. Execute SQL command in HANA Studio:

grant AFL__SYS_AFL_ERPA_EXECUTE to _SYS_REPO

grant AFL__SYS_AFL_AFLPAL_EXECUTE to _SYS_REPO

grant AFL__SYS_AFL_AFLBFL_EXECUTE to _SYS_REPO

grant AFL__SYS_AFL_SOP_AREA_EXECUTE to _SYS_REPO

grant AFL__SYS_AFL_POSDM_AREA_EXECUTE to _SYS_REPO

grant AFL__SYS_AFL_UDFCORE_AREA_EXECUTE to _SYS_REPO

Good Luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps you have some incorrect datatype.

Have you used the same algorithm using SQL? I mean, not using the PA interface.

Have you seen the indexserver error? It usually has the enough information to solve the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Robert,

I was dealing with this problem some weeks ago. I am working with my HANA database connected to PA. To solve this i create the following object privilege AFLLANG_WRAPPER_PROCEDURE_CREATE in my user, for that you need to connect  the SYSTEM user in the System view of SAP HANA Studio, there Security>Role>USER_NAME>Object Privilege.

Regards!!