Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Future of SAP CRM

Hi Everyone,

I know the discussion topic seems to be asked many a times in different forums, pardon me on this, but I would like to have fresh views of you all experts for my future career plan. I have been trying to google and find out how the future of SAP CRM would be from 2015 but all the discussions are pretty old, so here I am posting this query.

I am an SAP SD certified consultant and working for more than 5 years in SAP SD with good implementation/support experience. Now I would like to pursue my career in different modules so I have explored few options like SAP HANA or SAP CRM which are implemented in current company. But after some research I found that SAP HANA is not really a functional kind of work of understanding business a configuring a solution. So the closest/extension to SD is CRM. But I am getting mixed responses from the people whom I know in SAP about SAP CRM. So I am getting wary on whether to go for SAP CRM certification or not. And how will be the future of SAP CRM from 2015/2016. I know people are talking about CRM on cloud but I would like to go for CRM sales initially than for any other module.

My basic question is how is the future of SAP CRM if I go for it now?

Your views will be much appreciated..

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question