Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identify deleted roles ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I was going through the AGR_1251 table and identified the "DELETED" field with an "X".

Does that mean that the role ("AGR_NAME") is deleted from SAP ?

1) If the role is deleted, can somebody modify the table (with superuser rights) and undelete the role and then use it ?

2) if the "DELETED" fields does not mean that the role, where can I find deleted roles ?

I am a total noob in SAP so thanks in advance for your help.

A.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Deleted refers to the object in a role, not the role itself.

To find deleted roles you can use the role change report in SUIM and look for deletion activity there.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Deleted refers to the object in a role, not the role itself.

To find deleted roles you can use the role change report in SUIM and look for deletion activity there.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Alex.

Could you tell me what does it imply if the object in the role is deleted ?

Thanks again

0 Kudos

Hi Arty

Deleted in AGR_1251 really means deactivated. When you look in PFCG authorisations you will see the authorisations is red.

It means the generated profile for the role will not get the permissions in the role (and therefore, nor will the assigned users). You can reactivate it in PFCG.

You normally deactivate when it is a SU24 proposal that you do not need in the role but do not want to update SU24 either. That or, you temporarily want to remove it from the roles.

Regards

Colleen

0 Kudos

Hi, Colleen's answer tells you all you need to know.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot guys !

Cheers