cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump (RABAX_STATE) when user holds a shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

When the user tries to hold a shopping cart, copied from one existing, the system gives back an error (dump). The activities executed from the user are:

1) Add cost center; Change WBS and Cost Assignment in “Default settings for items”;

2) Select the shopping cart to copy from “Old Purchase order and templates”, choosing by flag the lines to add at new shopping cart;

3) Change “Required on” data;

4) Insert “name of shopping cart”;

5) Check shopping cart and choose “Hold” shopping cart.

The error messages are following:

ERROR IN ELABORATION OF THE OWN REQUEST.

The following text of error has been elaborated in production system SRP:

An exception that could not be caught occurred. The error has been taken place in application the server sapsrpci_SRP_00 and in operating process 0.

Type of interruption: RABAX_STATE.

Hierarchy of call ABAP:

Function: BBP_PD_ABORT of program SAPLBBP_PDH

Form: ABORT of program SAPLBBP_PDBUP

Function: BBP_PDBUP_ADDR_DB_UPDATE of program SAPLBBP_PDBUP

Form: GET_AND_SAVE_XY_TABS of program SAPLBBP_PD

Form: PROCDOC_SAVE of program SAPLBBP_PD Function: BBP_PROCDOC_SAVE of program SAPLBBP_PD

Function: BBP_PD_SC_SAVE of program SAPLBBP_PD_SC

Form: SC_SAVE of program SAPLBBP_SC_APP

Function: BBP_SC_APP_EVENT_DISPATCHER of program SAPLBBP_SC_APP

Form: APP_EVENT_HANDLER of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS.

Unfortunately the error log is not more available with transaction ST22, because the system cleans up the “old” log. The error frequency is random.

I’ve searched for a Sap note, but I haven’t find anything right for my problem.

Can you help me, please ?

Thanks in advance.

Claudia.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately the system's manger has deleted the dump's log, so now I can't more analyse the problem. I think to close the problem, eventually the user will have the problem again I'll ask again.

Claudia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

Couple of reasons can be possible in this case.

1) Some OSS note is missing or Applied incorrectly.

2) some SPRO configuartion settings missing (Probably may be related to the GL Account, Product category, Cost Center, WBS Element, etc)

3) Incocnsistent data existing in some of the templates in the Old purchase orders & templates.

4) Business Partners like Vendors data etc. are not consistent

5) Some missing authorizations in the system attached to the log-on user.

<b><u>Basic checklist</u></b>

<u>Are you using standard roles for the user who logged on in this tenascation on Web Page (refer PFCG transaction and SU01 Transaction ) ?

When you are using the Internal ITS,you need not run the report W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES.(only SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INT )

ALso pls check the foll:

-->activate the services through SICF tcode.

> Go to SICF transaction and activate the whole tree under the node Default host>sap>bc>gui>sap>its.

>Also maintain the settings in SE80>utilities>settings>internet transaction server-->test service/Publish. (BBPSTART , BBPGLOBAL, BBPSC01 etc)

Table TWPURLSVR should have entries for the / SRM server line as well as gui and web server.

Could you please review again the following steps ?

Did you check that ICM was working correctly (Transaction - SMICM) ?

1-Activate the necessary ICF services

With transaction SICF and locate the

services by path

/sap/public/bc/its/mimes

/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui

2- Publish the IAC Services

With Transaction SE80 locate from

the menu Utilities -> Settings ->

Internet Transaction Server (Tab) ->

Publish (Tab) and set “On Selected

Site” = INTERNAL.

3- Locate the Internet Services SYSTEM and WEBGUI.

Publish these services with the Context

Menu -> Publish -> Complete Service

4- Browse to http://<server>:<icmport>/sap/bc/gui/

sap/its/webgui/! and login to the

webgui.</u>

Also, Check any logs are there in ST22, RZ20, SM21 and SLG1 transactions.

Try to get more precise, and if possible, please paste the complete short dump details using ST22 Transaction.

Incase nothing helps, Please raise an OSS message with SAP as well.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but my problems is different...Unfortunately the system's manger has deleted the dump's log, so now I can't more analyze the problem. I think to close the problem, eventually the user will have the problem again I'll ask again.

Thank's.

Claudia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check following things:

- Old purchase orders nad templates - maybe someone delete PO or template and new user want to use this.

- BADI attached to SC (DOC_CHECK_BADI, DOC_SAVE_BADI) maybe this causes an error

- there is a BBP_PDBUP_ADDR_DB_UPDATE program in short dump list - check consistency of your preffered vendors.

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but my problems is different...Unfortunately the system's manger has deleted the dump's log, so now I can't more analyse the problem. I think to close the problem, eventually the user will have the problem again I'll ask again.

Thank's.

Claudia.