Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple selection button is suppressed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus, Multiple selection button is suppressed for many t codes..what could be the reason for this issue? for ex:- article selection in mm43, me5a, etc. Attached the screenshot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Hi everyone,

The issue is resolved....

Help-->Settings-->F4 help-->Display-->choose option "Dialog"

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jebaraj

In this function, this capability is not enabled and is not something you can configure as such.

Regards

Arden

0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

Thanks for the quick response. This issue exists for many t codes..it works fine in lower environment like development and quality systems but not in production...what may be the root cause of the issue?

0 Kudos

Sounds very much like an authorisation issue

0 Kudos

are you sure that you can multiselect in style of select-options in the standard search-help?

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Different versions in production than in development? Different configuration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthew, This issue is for many t codes and even for tables also...not only for customized ones..Multiple selection button is available in development and quality system

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not configuration. Are the versions of the software different? Are you using the same SAPGui?

Most puzzling.

Former Member
0 Kudos

business is using sap portal...this issue occurs when we use portal and also sap GUI..

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you might have to log a call with SAP directly. Please let us know the outcome!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

You must put the cursor in the field, and press the middle botton.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

That is selection option...i am looking for multiple selection...please see the attachment...

Anyway thanks for the response

Former Member

Hi everyone,

The issue is resolved....

Help-->Settings-->F4 help-->Display-->choose option "Dialog"

0 Kudos

So much for it not being configurable:)