cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime error when saving changes in Integration Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am getting a strange "Runtime Error" while trying to save any changes in Integration Builder of our test system.

Version Info:

Release NW731EXT_10_REL
SP10

We recently imported configuration objects from development system, after configuring the communication channel in test environment when I tried to save, I got the below error. Nothing is seen in the logs/traces. Have tried restarting JAVA, no luck yet.

Has anyone come across such error ? Please guide me on how to resolve the issue?

Thanks & Regards,
Vivek.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

The same issues is discussed in below thread and the solution provided in this thread.

had the same issue ..resolved after transporting dependent ESR objects...after trying various options ,finally found the root cause to the problem..Please make sure that you have transported dependent ESR objects .In my case ,the dependent ESR objects were not transported and tried to import the ID objects .When i tried to change communication channel ,it was throwing " Runtime error (RuntimeException)."   .Hope it will help somebody else facing similar issue
Regards,
Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

In our case, the ESR objects were already imported in the test environment. In the link provided, it seems like the corresponding design objects were not imported for the config. objects.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This issue has been resolved, It was an application error. Redeployment of XIGUILIB, XIESR, XIAF, MESSAGING and XITOOLS with latest patch level solved the issue. This includes a system restart.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek Balaji V.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for sharing your solution, please close the thread.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek ,

Do you have the corresponding ESR objects present in test environment?

If not , then import the design part first and then try to activate the configuration.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

We have already imported the corresponding design objects in ESR.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello VIvek ,

Please check the Cache is up to date or not for PI. Also please check with basis team that enough memory is there in PI system.

Further try to create a dummy communication channel directly in PI ID and then see whether it is having the same issue or not.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I checked the cache, it is up-to-date. System memory allocations are ok. I tried creating a dummy scenario and got the same error while saving.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek.