cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release procedure-Classification tab not allowing characteristic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

For  release procedure for PO I took characteristic: CEKKO-GNETW, CEKKO-BSART and it working as per expected,

And for Contact I took characteristic: CEKKO-KTWRT, CEKKO-BUKRS but under classification tab characteristics seems net order value and Order Type only, not seems contact related character, can you please suggest

Thanks for your time,

Bhargav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Please find attached files...

Thanks for your time,

Bhargav

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What about class assigned to characteristics..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes sir.. for assigning..contact characteristics not appearing...can you please suggest.

Thank you,

Bhargav

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am asking about the screen shot of your class - characteristics tab.

Have you assigned these two characteristics (CEKKO-KTWRT, CEKKO-BUKRS) for this class ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

For PO--At Edit Classes(cl02)..for Class:-(B1:CLASS)---->GNETW, BSART characteristics assigned at Char TAB

For Contact--At Edit Class(cl02).. for Class:- (B1:CC)---->1KTWRT, BUKRS characteristics assigned at Char TAB.

Please help me on this..

Thanks,

Bhargav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Please check print screens for class, and for assign characteristics in char TAB

Thanks,

Bhargav

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here you've shown two classes : B1:CC and B1:CLASS

B1:CC contains KTWART and BUKRS and B1:CLASS contains GNETW and BSART characteristics.

You have assigned the class B1:CLASS for your contract release strategy. Then how can system bring the field KTWART and BUKRS as these fields are not assigned to the class B1:CLASS..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The vital release value showing in B1  Release strategy but not showing same in CC Release strategy.

Did you create a Release Characteristic for Purchasing Document Category with CEKKO & BSTYP ?

As you already created different release groups for PO and Contract, you can use Purchasing Document Category value F for PO and K for Contract in Release Classification segment in Release strategy.

Regards,

Biju K

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What about class and release group used in contract ? Is it different for contract with regards to PO ?

Are you using different class for PO and contract ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you sir quick response,

Contact release group and PO release groups are different and, but class has same both PO and contact..

Thanks for your time

Bhargav

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are using same class for PO and contract. Class is assigned to characteristics. You can see these characteristics in classification tab of release strategy which are assigned to the class.