cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display ABAP Logical System in Portal 7.4

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have completed SSO configuration in portal. I logged into portal as admin and checked below link.

8.a) System Administration – Support- Application Integration and Session Management- Test and Configuration tools

But i am not getting ABAP Logical system name in System drop down.Please check my  screen and give solution for this.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Hope you are doing good.

Nice to hear from you again.

You will not get a logical system in the drop down; this is just a list of the portal system connections (the alias name is shown in the dropdown)

Hope this helps.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Kind Regards,

Hemanth
SAP AGS
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

0 Kudos

Hello Hemanth,

Thanks for your reply.

I am struck up with SSO Configuration. Could send any document for SSO Configuration for Net Weaver 7.4

Thanks,

Muthuraja

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Muthuraja,

Please see SAP note:1083421 and configure the SS0 settings.Run the SSO2 wizard and then make the automatic connection to the abap server. This will solve any inconsistencies on the server

due to manual interventions.

More help:

<http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/EP/Troubleshooting+SSO+between+AS-ABAP+and+AS-JAVA>

and

<http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver-administrator/blog/2012/05/14/bye-bye-strustsso2-new-central-certificate-administration-nw73>

Also the SSO enabling parameters should be set on the R/3 server.

SSO Logon Ticket-> login/accept_sso2_ticket and login/create_sso2_ticket

More info:

<http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/Helpdata/EN/22/41c43ac23cef2fe10000000a114084/frameset.htm>

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Kind Regards,

Hemanth
SAP AGS
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

0 Kudos

Hello Hemanth

I need one more help from you.

When i try open integration builder, System landscape directory and configuration monitoring home links are not working in (Hostname:50000/dir/start/index.jsp).

Kindly check the below log error,

com.sap.engine.services.jmx.exception.JmxSecurityException: Caller Guest not authorized, required permission missing (javax.management.MBeanPermission -\#Host[:SAP_J2EECluster="",j2eeType=SAP_J2EEInstance,name=local] getAttribute)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.auth.UmeAuthorization.checkMBeanPermission(UmeAuthorization.java:106)

I am using super administrator user ID only but here it is saying guest user. If any solution please let me know....

Thanks.

Muthuraja

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

There is a known issue that happens because all configuration steps haven't been done. Please see note 1435267 CE: com.sap.aii.* errors in default trace. If this is not the case, then kindly run the web diag tool as outlined in  SAP Note No. 1332726-Troubleshooting Wizard SAP AS Java 7.20 and above with incident "General Security" and reproduce the issue.
Clear all the cache before starting this. Start the web diagtool from the time you login to the engine and make sure that the number of clicks are kept to the minimum and attach the diagtool output to the thread; we can check this for the exact issue.

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

0 Kudos

Thanks Hemanth,

I ll check your points. what is web diagtool?

I am not using web diagtool. I need to install the web diagtool ?

I am new to NetWeaver. I am installing PO first time for JAVA Stack.  SSO Configuration is done but its not working. Any configuration is pending?

Could guide me for configuration after PO Installation.

Thanks.

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

No Need. You can just goto /tshw as the SAP Note No. 1332726 states. That should be enough.

0 Kudos

I will do this.. Thanks for your replies.

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

No issues Muthuraja; please keep us posted

0 Kudos

I checked in /tshw url . There is no data...

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Muthu, You have to start the recording and then reproduce the issue .

So, run the recording with incident "General Security" and reproduce the issue (access the XI page).
Clear all the cache before starting this. Start the web diagtool from the time you login to the engine and make sure that the number of clicks are kept to the minimum and attach the diagtool output to the thread; we can check this for the exact issue.

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

When i try to login integration builder in PI directory am getting error like unable to launch the application message. Please check the attached screen shot...

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu, Yes as Rama stated, uninstall any 1.7 version java you might have and install a 1.6 JDK.
You can download it from :

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/java-archive-downloads-javase6-419409.html

There are some issues with 1.7 JDK as the note 1959264 - Java Applet Security Warnings for PI Dev Tools states..

Regards,Hemanth

0 Kudos

Thanks Hemanth,

PO is working now.

0 Kudos

Hello Hemanth,

We are facing sld register problem in portal 7.0. dev_jrfc.trc file is created frequently. The problem is  registration of tp SLD_UC from hostname not allowed. In portal create & maintain JCO Destination, start assigned SLD links are disabled.

Please help me.

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Great news Muthu. I think this thread can be closed now. I have replied back to the other thread you opened for the SLD issue. I guess if you set the VA parameters, this should be solved as well .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please install Java 6 version in your system.