Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Workflow customising and Time corrections customisng

former_member185540
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

A very basic question but ones that's driving me crazy.

Within the IMG transaction SPRo where can locate the workflow customizing steps for travel and time correction workflows.

Can you please help, i am configuring substitution and want to assign profiles to the correct task. here i would liek to find out which workflows are actually being used.

Thank you.

Andy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Starting point could be that you just start the workflows with a test user and then after that you execute transaction SWI1 (and find the work items created during the last few minutes). You should be able to see the workflow templates (starting with WS) that have been started. Then just open them with SWDD and see the actual dialog tasks that you want to use in your substitution scenario.

Anyhow, the above will be just a starting point. If you really want to be sure which all workflows are in use, you should find the documentation that someone hopefully has prepared at your site.

From my experience the travel workflows are normally started with events, and thus you can find entries in SWETYPV/SWE2 (just as Sandy mentioned). For leave requests I would check the SPRO path Employee Self-Service -> Service specific settings -> Working time -> Leave req -> Processing processes -> Types of leave (workflow templates have been defined for each leave type).

Regards,

Karri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

In order to find the correct workflow templates used , you will have to refer to transaction SWE2 . Look for BOR object BUS2089  event Request created(Request WF) and created (expense WF) and you can find the WF in receiver type.

You wont find it in SPRO but Travel management is under "Financial Accounting (New)".

For time management, in SPRO, search for  "Link Absence Types and Workflow Templates" to check the WF template.

Regards

Sandy