cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyclic error in LLC determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We are getting Cyclic error in LLC determination, i have checked their is one one t-lane exist for that product still getting cyclic error.

scenario.

Prod: A tlane from 1 to 2.

when we take LLC run,we get cyclic error, how come is it possible to get cyclic error when their is only one t-lane for that source and destination.

Regards,

SA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe you have some master data inconsistency. Please run data reconciliation /SAPAPO/OM17 to correct the inconsistency between livecache and data base if exist.

Then run LLC live and read the message that you will have.

Are you sure that you don't have a cycle between 1 and 2 location?

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rorie,

I have check link provided by you, but in my system their is no PPM or PDS maintained for given location product and their is only on Tlane exist for given product from source to destination. this is no tlane in which source become destination and desti become source.

is their any other reason for this issue.

Regerd,

SA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rorie

As I understand your system thinks transportation lanes are active from and to the same locations for a particular material for a particular time interval.

Some things that may help you:

1. Some times you may have master data that may be version independent. Check version and non version dependent lanes.

2. Are you assigning individual materials in Tlane or just say all products? This is a downside of checking all products. The system considers every possible active material

3. I would first run some consistency checks such as OM17( what Marius referred to), then /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK ( with check SNP master data checked), then go to the transaction WUF ( Where used function) and search for the materials and locations what kind of master data exists.

this may give you more clues.