cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much will it cost me on a monthly basis?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We wanted to start SimpleFinance Training in Accenture- Philippine Delivery Center. Being a partner of SAP Philippines, we wanted to participate in SAP-sponsored session called "Demo21". These sessions will guide/allow us to install S/4 HANA / SimpleFinance in a HANA server. As we do not have a HW, we considered using SAP HANA One subscription. Per Demo21 guide, we need a SAP HANA environment with at least 512 GB RAM free.

I am not a Technical Person and would like to know with the requirement stated, how much will be total cost for me on a monthly basis?

Enclosed is the email invite from SAP for the Demo21 session (this contains the HANA requirement).

Hoping for an early response.

Thanks so much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear Roy,

if you are interested in running a Demo21-system in a swiss datacenter, then please contact ERPsourcing AG (http://www.erpsourcing.ch).
We have this system up and running for internal demos and customer demos.

And we are also able to run this for any customer in a seperate and dedicated environment.

Setup is easy, connection would be done by SSL-VPN from your front-ends.

BTW: 60GB memory (as mentioned by Pryiyank) is definitively not enough, you need at least 256GB, otherwise Demo21 will not run. This would increase the costs at Amazon.

You can also contact me directly for a specific offering.

Regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roy,

We have SAP HANA One offering on AWS. You can check the details here.

SAP HANA One on AWS Marketplace

Estimated cost of the instance comes around $2000/month if you use 24*7. Else per hour cost is $2.77 plus volume cost.

Details for instance are

Memory 60 GiB

CPU108 EC2 Compute Units (32 virtual cores with 3.375 Compute Units each)

Storage2 x 320 GB SSD

Platform64-bit

Network performanceVery High (10 Gigabit Ethernet)

API Name  c3.8xlarge

Thanks,

Priyank