cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CHARM No maintenance cycle is open for the current system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am trying to complete CHARM configuration on solman 7.1 (SP08). getting error while change request in created status and it is not moving to the next stage (i.e. In Development)

1) CHARM configuration is correct - no errors found

2) SLG1 - no errors

3) M.cycle is active status with development release

4) No dumps , no syslogs found related to this

5) No RFC failures in all clients , authorizations are given as per the SAP standards.

Please find the attached document for more information what i did exactly and help me on this.

I went with all the SDN blogs but i didn't fine the correct solution.

Thanks ~ Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas

You can try closing the current maintenance cycle which is open and recreate a new maintenance cycle which will also reassign the Change Request or Change Documents of the Old maintenance cycle to the new one. Also after closing the maintenance cycle reactivate the IMG project and later recreate the new maintenance cycle.

But please make sure you have proper authorizations to close the maintenance cycle and recreate the new one else you will end up again in an error

Thanks

Syed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone.

My issue is resolved. since i am doing this first time i was trying to create normal change in ABAP stack which i cannot do and when i double click my latest maintenance cycle on crm_dno_monitor transaction automatically it routes to web_ui over their when i create normal change everything went smoothly. i am able to move it from Dev to test and test to production either work bench request or customization request.

Thanks your inputs/

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeni,

You are still using the old transactions.

When you had upgraded your system? I guess you had created the new project and activate the charm there as by default it will activate with the SM* transactions, however your old project is still using SD* transactions.

Please make sure before you creating any maintenance project cycle , including the new project (maintenance) in /tmwflow/switch.

For more information check below

Regards

Rishav