Did you mean: 

Currency conversion issue for condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am creating two invoice document.

1. Customs Invoice (ZCDS)

2. Inter company invoice.(IVA)

both the invoices should be similar. Same pricing procedure is used to create both the documents but in Customs invoice YUMU condition type is not getting converted whereas in IVA the condition type is getting converted. Can anyone tell me the possible reason for this?

ZCDS

IVA

Regards,

Jagjeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagjeet

check the currency conversion check box in the condition type config control data screen 2 area.If this check is not activated for you Con.type. Activate it and try

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The information you have provided is NOT sufficient.

What is the currency maintained at the sold-to customer master level for the  Intercompany customer number?

Also how the  pricing master record maintained for condition type YUMU in terms of currency?

Make sure that the above parameters aligns with customs  invoice.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

The currency maintained for intercompany customer is GBP.

Attaching the screenshot condition type YUMU.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also got to know from the ABAPer that for Customs Invoice (ZCDS) the KSTEU field is coming as E (Condition value and basis fixed) and for IVA the KSTEU fiels is populated as C(changed manually).

From where is this field getting populated?

I can see the same in detailed view of condition type in both the billing docs.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Function Module PRICING_COPY, a detailed explanation is given on how the field KSTEU would work.  Ask your ABAP team to go through this and compare the two documents you shared here as to why the Condition Value differs.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagjeet,

Can you tell me what do mean by Customs invoice and Inter company invoice.  wht is the currency maintained for the ship to party in both cases. please check the currency maintained in the master data's too.

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Currency maintained for ship to party is USD. and for sold to party is GBP.

It is a dropship scenario. Customer is in US(So currency is USD) and supplying plant in UK(so sold to currency is GBP)
Customs invoice will be replica of intercompany invoice. Intercompany invoice will be billing document from UK(supplying plant) to US(Order receiving sales org).

Jagjeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know from where this KSTEU is getting populated. because it is causing the currency conversion difference. Value of KSTEU is different for both ZCDS and IVA.

Jagjeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagjeet,

Can you go to OB08 and check the conversion process from GBP to US, US to GBP for the current date. This could be one of the reason for not converting when you do intercompany and when you do normal orders.

And in intercompany did you maintain customer and Vendor, if yes check the currency in that place also. Hope the discussion makes sense to your requirement.

Sudhir

vikas_mulay2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jagjeet,

For IVA invoice type -(For condition type- YUMU)

Below highlighted part of code is changing KSTEU from 'E' to 'C' for IVA invoice using std prog RVIVAUFT.

For ZCDS Invoice Type -(For condition type- YUMU)

Program RVIVAUFT is not called since ZCDS is not trigerried using Output type unlike IVA.

Hence KSTEU is not getting updated from 'E' to 'C' in case of ZCDS.

To solve your problem write code in User exit - userexit_pricing_copy to change  konv-ksteu to 'C' for YUMU condition type at runtime.This will definately solve your problem.This will ensure you get correct/same condition value for IVA and ZCDS...:)

Regards,

Vikas Mulay.