Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

atp confirmed quantity. how much from production and stock

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Team

I need to develop  a report  to show the atp  confirmed quantity. .I. .how much stock  is confirmed  from stock  and how much from  production  order

Is there  any tabl  where  system  segregate  the cofirmed  quantity  as wht  Is from  production  and what  is from  stock?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"Is there  any tabl  where  system  segregate  the cofirmed  quantity  as wht  Is from  production  and what  is from  stock?"

Essentially, the answer is no.

Stock is assigned dynamically, so the system does not know that the stock came from a production order. The best report to see this is CO09. Consider this example:

Stock = 10

Sales Order 1 with a requirement of date on 30th March.

Production Order X with a finish date = 1st April.

In this case, the sales order will be confirmed against the stock as there is no receipt element earlier than the requirement date.

Consider this example:

Stock = 10

Production Order X with a finish date = 20th April

Sales Order 1 with a requirement of date on 30th March.

In this case, the system confirms against the production order as this is a receipt element before the requirement date.

The system 'assigns' this quantity dynamically every time you execute an ATP check, or every time you execute transaction CO09. There is no static link between the confirmed quantity of the sales order and the receipt element providing that confirmed quantity.

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

thanks a lot for the help..

you mean that there is no classification in any table entry to show which is from stock and from future orders?If there is anything exists we can create a query based on that .

thanks to help...

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, exactly. ATP is not designed to store data in this way.

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Noel,

is there any way to get the reserved quantity of ready stock from any tables?

thanks,

Vijesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Please help

0 Kudos

Hi Vijesh,

Are you looking for MD04? It provides all the information and more.

Regards,

Chintan

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Not available  in md04...what am looking  is after atp done I need to make report  of confirmed  quantity. .how much from stock  and how  much  taken  from future  production  orders

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check CO09 Tcode. It will give you availability overview and totals per material.

Regards,

Chintan

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

It is ok in co09 but I need the sam for multiple  items. .

is there any table  where  I can  get the details  of cofirmed  stock? ?k

how system  differntiate  ready  stock  and future  receipt?

0 Kudos

Ask a developer to create Z version of CO09 with multiple selection for materials. It may be really complex. There are a lot of includes that may be used as it is for this Z version. The logic can be figured by debugging CO09 since the data is processed real time (not picked from tables directly).

Regards,

Chintan