cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while staging materials into PSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

in the following situation i try to stage materials of a production material request into my PSA. (Yes i am using the advanced production integration of EWM 9.2 )

When i am executing transaction /SCWM/STAGE the following protocol is given:

Does anyone know, what kind of configuration is missing ? Or other ideas what causes this error has ?

Best regards

Eike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo, For WT creation error please follow below steps. Please check Storage type control indicator, storage section indicator is maintained in product master. Then check for configuration is done under goods receipt strategy is done properly. Finally check "Define warehouse number parameters for putaway" in putaway in the goods receipt process. And strategy for my storage number was set LOW.

For stock determined in sap erp.

Check if the Availability grp configuration is correct. SPRO>EWM>GR Process>Configure availability group for putaway.

Check all the applicable nodes in this configuration and since availability grp is assigned to storage type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi irfan,

the WT creating error just exists because of the stock determination error..

Your tip to check the availability groups, was really good. Here are my configurations:

Defined availability Groups:

The non-location-dependent stock type:

The Stock Type configuration:

And the configuration of the storage type which my bin of the PSA belongs to:

Do you have any idea what else could be the mistake ? Or is something wrong with my configurations?

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi irfan,

now i tried to stage materials into the PSA and it works. I just changed the bin that is related to the PSA. The bin now, has storage type T105. The first bin was storage type T100. As you may know the new storage type is Production Supply without Stock separation. Now it works.

But do you have any idea what i have to change that Production Supply with Stock separation works ?

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi irfan,

can you maybe tell me how the system determines a source storage bin ?

Just because now the following protocol is given:

Sorry for so many questions...

kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

please check define storage type search, storage section search, and storage bin determination.

Also check if the product is blocked in /N/SCWM/LS03 and if its blocked then unblock and try again.

Thanks and Regards

Irfan A B

getabhijitdas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) But do you have any idea what i have to change that Production Supply with Stock separation works ?

Change the availability group of T100 from 003 to 002.

Availability group 003 points to P2 stock type , in your warehouse you may not have enough stock in P2 stock type

Availability group 002 points to F2 stock type, you might have lot of stock in your warehouse in F2 stock.

2) can you maybe tell me how the system determines a source storage bin

Please check the WPT in the PMR.It should be P220 for cross order , P320 for single order.Go to pick strategy determination and check the search sequence , it might be SMFG for standard.It should have some storage types assigned.

Thanks

Abhijit

Answers (0)