cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency Translation Rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus

Please can I ask all RE-FX Consultants to assist with this matter....

I am trying to create a contract in which the default currency is in RWF (Rwanda) but the conditions on the contract must pay in USD.

I have already set up the configuration as follows:

1. Make Basic Settings in Company Code

2. Activate Conditions in Foreign Currency per Company Code

3. Specify Calculation of Translation Date based on Process

4. Define Currency Translation

5. Specify Possible Currency Translation Rule per Contract Type

Am I missing some configuration? The Currency Translation Rule field does not appear in my posting parameters and therefore when I change the currency of the conditions it does not allow me to save without assigning the currency translation rule.

Thank you for the help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Keshia Reddy

You already set up the configuration for Currency Translation of contract condition.

so, you check your system again as follows ;

1. Default currency of company code ---> Default condition maybe display as "RWF"

on your contract screen (default and condition item screen)

2. Currency Translation Rule per Contract Type --> You can check the "CcryTrRule

(Currency Translation Rule) on your contract parameter screen as follows;

3. When you apply this CcryTrRule for condition item, you can see the calculated cash flow

amount as follows;

Regards,

Jeong,Yeong-Chul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yeong-Chul

The "CcryTrRule" on my contract parameter screen is not there, therefore i cannot apply the rule that was created for the currency translation... I was hoping someone could tell me why this is? I have checked my configuration and all seems to be in order

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Keshia Reddy

This "Differing Condition Currency" function had been included on the real estate business

function "RE_GEN_CI_1" (Real Estate - SAP Library)

(RE_GEN_CI_1 --> Other Enhancements :

If you want to have conditions on contracts, rental objects, or contract offers that are in a currency that differs from the local currency of the company code, then you can activate this function in the Make Basic Settings in Company Code IMG activity. Set the Differing Condition Currency indicator.)

So, check again this currency configurations,and check the "Active Indicator" of Differing Condition

Currency Allowed(Diff.Cond.Crcy) as follows;

Regards,

Jeong Yeong-Chul