cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition record missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do we need to create condition records or Vk12 for alll the customers of  an particular account group for same material.

I have 2 customers 1000 and i have maintained vk12 for material XYZ its goin fine in OR.

But when i use sold to party the other customer ofsame account group it says condition record missing as i have not maintained vk12 for that cust and material.

First how to bypass that error condition record missing. Without maintaining condition records for cust 1001 and mat xyz.

If that particular account group has 100 customers, do i need to maintain 100 condition records per material. M lil bit confused. If anyone can simplyfy the concept a bit.

And if possible how can we extend this to the sold to partner functions clients of other account group.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Create 2 customer group for 2 account groups. Assign customer groups to all the customers of a particular account group

Maintain access seq in pricing with customer group and material. maintain records in VK11 for customer group and materials combination

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suresh Ji,

That worked