Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mat. Avail Date changes every day

Former Member
0 Kudos

D Friends,

We’ve 2 scenarios:

Scenario 1: A Scheduling Agreement is created for Plant 1 for Mat X- qty 100. System gives Material Availability date as 9-Mar-15 for the schedule line. But material is not delivered till 10-Mar-15. So if we see mat. avail date in VA33 for the sch line on 10-Mar-15, system shows 10-Mar-15. If mat is not delivered on 11-Mar-15, system is showing mat. avail date 11-Mar-15. It means that if mat. is not delivered, then system keeps on moving the mat. avail. date to current date.

Scenario 2: Another Scheduling Agreement is created for Plant 2 for Mat Y- qty 100. System gives Material Availability date as 9-Mar-15 for the schedule line. But material is not delivered till 10-Mar-15 and if we see mat. avail date in VA33 for the sch line on 10-Mar-15, system shows 9-Mar-15. If mat is not delivered on 11-Mar-15, then also system shows mat. avail date 09-Mar-15. In this case material availability date is fixed.

In both the scenarios Sch line categ is same, Avail check in both the material masters is same, Material type is same. MRP type is different. Strategy groups are also different.

My concern is that in Scenario 1, why material availability date is moving to current date if not delivered and how to stop it.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Problem found. Too much thanks to all of you. Responsible prog. was SDV03V02. Hence closing the issue.

Thank you.

former_member218251
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What do you see in the scheduling agreement itself? (Transaction ME38.)

When in the source list the MRP indicator is set to 2 (and the scheduling agreement is set too), then the MRP might change the scheduling according to the later delivery. Since with this the availability date of the material does change, yes you should see this in the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Any suggest. Can it be possible by rescheduling V_V2?

Thank you.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you check the Material Master data for these two materials - MRP 3 screen.

Check whether the entries in below fields are same for both Materials: Consumption Mode & Fwd Consumption per.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if V_V2 is running in the background for scenario 1. Also check if your client has gATP back order processing function running.

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We've plant specific materials. Consumption mode & Forward Consp per fields in MRP3 view are maintained as follows:

Mat X (SSD…)Mat Y (516..)
Consump mode22
Forward Consp per624
PlantPlant 1Plant 2

In Plant 1, the mat. avil date keeps on advancing to current date. But in Plant 2 it stops. Can you pl suggest any thing on it.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

To test the scenario. I took an Order with qty 100. But confirmed qty in Schedule line was 0 because there was no stock. I created stock and executed V_V2. But even after running V_V2, the confirmed qty @ sched line was zero. What I'm missing?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

To check if V_V2 is responsible for changing Material Avail date, I tested a scenario.

I took an Order with qty 100. But confirmed qty in Schedule line was 0 because there was no stock. I created stock and then executed V_V2. But even after running V_V2, the confirmed qty @ sched line was zero. What I'm missing?

In IMG, the Default Settings for Avail check for Sales Area is unchecked for all Sales Area. Pl help me to analysis why Material avail date is moving.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

To ensure whether V_V2 is making the mat. avail date change, I tested a scenario as follows:

1. Created an order for customer 8306 with Del. Priority 2 low for 50 qty. Stock was only 50. So system confirmed all 50 qty.
  2. Then I created another order for the same material for customer 8014 with Del. Priority 1 high for 50 qty. Since older order already consumed 50 qty therefore qty confirmed for customer 8014 was Zero.
  3. Then I ran t.code V_V2, with default settings. I got following result.

Although V_V2 is showing that confirmed 50 qty from customer 8306 was taken away and allocated to customer 8014. But when I see the order of customer 8014, schedule line is showing confirmed qty as 0. It should be 50 now. Isn't it? Is something else required to be done after V_V2? What is missing, pl let me know. Do I have to run V_R2 also? Pl help, I'm struggling since 15 days and could not find the reason.

Thank you all.

0 Kudos

Hi,

2 points -

1. Make sure that you are not running the program in simulation mode.

2. what do you see in CO09 after V_V2 is run?

Chintan

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the status of the order, may be the order is on credit hold.

Regards,