Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object class name does not exist in IDM

former_member218247
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team

We are process of Integrating GRC 10.1 to Enterprise Portal.Followed accordingly as per the SAP Note No. 1977781.

While running the Schema Job, we get a message Schema Imported Suxcessfully. While running the Job : GRAC_REPOSITORY_SYNC_JOB, the job

shows successful, but a Warning Message : User Adaptor Empty in SLG1 T.code.

I have checked the Path suffix,connectors,data source and all are maintained but no sure about this warning message.

Secondly,I tried for test creation of user on Portal via GRC 10.1.I am getting below error

"Object class name does not exist in IDM" Please see log below

Request gets closed stating Auto Provisioning failed.Please advice if someone has faced same issue and the steps taken to rectify it.

Thanks

Nitesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

We worked on this issue for quiet sometime with SAP to get this finally fixed You can check all below mentioned notes.

First Check:

Please check the Note: 1915763 - Error Provisioning from GRC 10 to SAP Portal while adding or removing a role in Change Account request type.

This Note says that if your LDAP set as data source is read-only in Portal, then you need to change it to Modifiable in order to allow create or change user belonging to LDAP.

We have set the UME correctly and no longer read-only. But our access requests still used to fail with the following messages.

"Object class name does not exist in IDM".

Second Check:

Kindly ensure the field mapping for portal is done in IMG settings properly.

If it is fine please check below note 2033714 - AC10.0: error in SGL1 "Object class name does not exist in IDM".

This note is only to check if you have made any mistake with your portal mapping and doesn't address the correct issue.

Third Check:

Finally after implementing SAP note 1941250 - UAM: Truncated parameters provisioned on changing users from Access Request

our issue got fixed.

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member218247
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

I have just tested the user provisioning to Portal via GRC.I have imported a portal role to GRC

Scenario 1) Modification of existing user on Portal: User provisioning successful-User was modified on EP and Portal role was assgined to him

Scenario 2) Creation of new user on Portal User provisioning  failed with below message.Please advice if you have inputs on this

Also if you can share me steps for Portal role mapping with ABAP composite role in GRC BRM. I have done the role mapping but during provisiong only ABAP role is provisioned but not Portal role.Not sure if i am missing something here

former_member218247
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I am still facing the issue.Appreciate your help here.

Thanks

Nitesh

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

Are you using Portal Groups or Portal Roles for provisioning?

Make sure the RFC UserIDs have proper authorizations as well check if your Portal UME is read-only ..need to change to modifiable.

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As stated by Madhubabu,

you have problem with authorization.

please add SPML read write authorization to the user.

Regards,

Prasant

former_member218247
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasant

The RFC user is having already have SPML full access (MY_SPML_FULL_ACCESS_ROLE).

Thanks

Nitesh

former_member218247
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

As discussed earlier,the RFC user is having proper authorization and UME  is modifiable as the assignment of portal role to existing portal role is happening.the issue is only for creation of portal user not for modification of the portal user.

Anyway I have raised a SAP message regarding it.Will keep the forum posted I get any resolution.

Thanks

Nitesh

former_member218247
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

Today i have got a reply from SAP stating that there were some program errors and they had provided below correction to implement

SAP Note No. 2108402

This is a pilot note.We are going to implment this in our Dev box and see if its working or not.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks

Nitesh

former_member218247
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

Implemented the above note and the issue is resolved.

We are able to create users in Portal UME D/B via GRC AC 10.1 and assign portal role to the newely created user.

Thansk

Nitesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

look for your mapping SPRO, mapping for connector and connector group.

That will solve your issue.

follow same mentioned in portal config guide for 10.1

Regards,

Prasant