cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unenable EBAN_FIXKZ when delete the RFx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fridends~

When we delete the Rfx in SRM, we wish the corresponding PR can clear the fixed ID field in SAP, which is EBAN_FIXKZ.

Are there anyone kind enough the provide me some suggestions the solve it?

Thanks in advance~

yours liwei

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anamika_mudgal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Li wei,

When you create a purchase requisition manually (EBAN-ESTKZ = 'R') using ME51N, it is treated as firmed as far as MRP is concerned. Note that in this case even if you have NOT flagged the 'fixed indicator' (EBAN-FIXKZ) in the requisition, the 'firmed indicator' is flagged in MD04. This may very well be the reason why you are seeing purchase requisitions with a * next to them in MD04 but you don't find these in EBAN with the 'fixed indicator' set. I don't think you retreive this information by querying any table. You can have an APAPer debug how this 'firmed indicator' flag is actually set in MD04 but I would think the EBAN-ESTKZ drives it in this case. As a side note, I would suggest you a take a look at function module MD_STOCK_REQUIREMENTS_LIST_API.

The 'fixed indicator' (EBAN-FIXKZ) in the purchase requisition is manually flagged by users in ME52N or programmatically flagged which will in turn trigger the 'firmed indicator' flag in the MD04 program.

The purchase requisition is manually changed in ME52N or programmatically changed (say you change the qty, delivery date, p.org, sloc etc).

You have converted the purchase requisition into an RFQ or a PO either for the full or partial quantity.

The 'fixed for MRP' or the 'firmed for req. planning' indicator has been set in the release indicator for your purchase requisition release strategy. This way, you prevent MRP from accidentally deleting purchase requisitions that have already been released by someone. 

The 'fixed indicator' (EBAN-FIXKZ) is automatically set in the above 3 cases which in turn will trigger the 'firmed indicator' to be set in the MD04 program.

Regards

Anamika