cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process orchestration post installation steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am new to the PO. I installed PO system. I don't know how perform the post installation steps. So please help in post installation steps of PO by providing the sequence of steps.

Thanks,

Patan Thavaheer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

engswee
Active Contributor

Hi Patan

Check my reply on the following thread.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know ho to create the RFC connections in ECC(satellite system) and PO (JAVA only stack) system. We tried to create in SM59 in ECC but we don't know how to create in JAVA. We tried some thing but RFC connections are showing error.

Regards,

Patan Thavaheer.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patan

Which RFC connections are you trying to create? Are these in the post installation configuration wizard?

If you have errors, it's best to provide screenshots of your config and/or details of the errors. Just saying that there are errors are not enough.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng Swee Yeoh ,

We are trying to add ECC system to PO. So we need to create RFC connections in PO as well as in ECC right, We are created RFC connections in ECC system by using SM59 and we created RFC connections in PO system in Jco RFC. but when i try for connection test in ECC  i am getting the error.Please find the screen shot.

Also please provide me any guides to create RFC connections. Because PO is only single stack. I worked on dual stack system

Regards,

Patan Thavaheer.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What EHP level is your ECC on? You might not need to set up SAPSLDAPI if you are on later versions. Check the blog below.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using EHP 6.

Regards,

Patan Thavaheer.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The try using Option 3 stated in the blog above. You won't need to create the RFC destination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng Swee Yeoh ,

In some documents they are showing that use HTTP connection and in some documents they are telling that use TCP/IP connection. In HTTP connection if i want to create SAPSLDAPI RFC it will not ask for program ID. In TCP/IP it is asking for program ID. I am confusing in that. if you have  document how to configure the integration, kindly send to my mail ID.

pthavaheer@gmail.com

because there is no clear information about the PO.  7.4.

Regards,

Patan Thavaheer.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Patan

Please remove your email ID as it goes against

The configuration steps are there, just follow them. I've already advised you to go for option 3 using HTTP to see if it works. If you are not willing to try it out, I don't know how to advise you further.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The problem is resolved. The problem was with gateway, there was no communication between PO system and ECC system. PO system was not allowed any RFC and SLD connections. Now we kept one parameter gw/acl_mode =0 in SCS instance profile and restarted the system, Then it is working.

Regards,

Patan Thavaheer.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer note Note 1548120.