cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On down loading due list for purchase document dont get Field Bill of lading and other additional fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Created Download profile under download centre for Due list for Purchase documents, now on doing so got field to update the ASN number but I also want to update Bill of Lading ; SCAC code ; Freight Invoice number

But on downloading the file dont get any of these fields

Could you please guide me what I am missing ?

For your reference on down load following field appear

"ORTYPENAME","ORDERID","ITMID","SDLID","ASNID","PRODUCT_NO","DUE_QTY","ASN_QTY","UNIT","SHIP_DATE","SHIP_TIME","DELV_DATE","DELV_TIME","ORIG_SHIP_DATE","ORIG_SHIP_TIME","ORIG_DELV_DATE","ORIG_DELV_TIME","SHIPPING_TZONE","DELIVERY_TZONE","CUST_LOC_NO","SHIPFROM_LOC_NO","GRPRTNO","PRTBATCHID","TTYPE","TTYPE_DESC","DUE_ON","MYCUST_LOC_NO","MYCUST_LOC_NO_DESC","MYPROD_NO","MYPROD_NO_DESC","MYSHIPFROM_LOC_NO","MYSHIPFROM_LOC_NO_DESC","CHANGE_NO","SHIPTO_LOC_NO","MYSHIPTO_LOC_NO","ORTYPE"

"Order Type Description","Order Number","Item Number","SL No.","ASN Number / ASN Grouping Number","Product","Due Qty.","ASN Qty.","UoM","Shp.Date","Shp.Time","Plan. Delivery Date","Plan. Delivery Time","Orig.Shp.Date","Original Shipping Time","Orig. Dlv Date","Original Delivery Time","Shp.Tzone","Dlv.Tzone","Customer Location","Ship-From Location","Goods Recipient","Supp. Batch","Mns of Trns","Means of Transport Description","Due On","My Customer Location Number","My Cust. Loc. Desc.","My Product Number","My Product Description","My Ship-From Location","My Ship-From Location Description","Change No.","Ship-To Location","My Ship-To Location Number","Order Type"

"Purchase Order"

Thank you for you help in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srilakshmikp
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Manasa,

Which version of SAP you are using?

SAP has made Bill Of Lading, SCAC and Carrier Party fields available in duelist for purchasing documents file by default in the SNC 7.02.

If you have activated the business function "SCM_SNC_GEN_2", you will be able to see these fields in the FRT file.

The following Business Add-Ins have been enhanced by SAP:

• BAdi :  Create File for Due List for Purchasing Document (/SCA/FTR_FILE_ASNDLPD)
  • The BAdI has been enhanced to enable the CSV file to display the following data:
    • Carrier party
    • Carrier (SCAC ID)
    • Bill of Lading

If you are on SNC version 7.0 or below, you can think of upgrading to latest version of SNC.

Thanks,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri

Thank you for your reply. ..that is helpful ..

Regards

Manas

Answers (0)