cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One single interface for two receiver systems with different target structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a custom interface which converts incoming XML file to ASN IDOC in ECC.

Now using the same source XML file depending on the value of one of the fields in the source XML file,I need to create an XML message in another system(SNC) for the same document(ASN).

Can someone please provide me some pointers/steps as to how this is possible...Multi-mapping?Multiple receiver determination?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you would have two receiver business systems add one more receiver in the receiver determination.

1. edit the receiver determination and add second receiver. put xpath condition for each receiver.

(if the condition is complex use enhanced receiver determination)

2. add one more interface determination, receiver agreement, receiver channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cancreate an operation mapping with 1 inbound and outbound 2 service interfaces (Multimapping):

For that, you got to:

1. Create a second service interface (actually, it also works with the same)
  2. Enter two service interfaces in your operation mapping
  3. Enter the second messagetype in the signature of your messagemapping
  4. Set occurencies in OM to 0...1 if the second message / service interface is not always created
  5. Do your messagemapping
  6. You will see, that you now get a Message1 and Message2 in your MM which you got to fill accordingly
  7. In the integration builder use your OM like always and you will have 2 receiver interfaces which you have to assign to a channel
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

You need to use Extended Receiver determination with XPath conditions to determine the corresponding receiver.

But you may not required to use Enhanced Interface determination as per your requirement.

Regards,

Nagesh

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your case, for ECC it would be IDoc as Receiver Interface and ABAP Proxy for SNC if you compare my screen shot.

Regards,

Nabendu.

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

You need Enhanced Receiver Determination to identify the Receiver based on XPath. Please find the below document: Xpath Condition in Receiver Determination - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

As well as Enhanced Interface Determination same like above:

Regards,

Nabendu.