cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot modify logic script on BPC 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need to change a simple logic in our existing logic script. I changed, validated and hit a save button. It says that "The Script Logic file has been updated". However, my change is not saved. When I open a script Logic after I saved, I see the original one only.

I talked to BASIS team to check the PROCTIMEOUT on server and found that it has 3600. Which is two times higher than SAP recommended. There are about 200 lines in logic scripts.

Could you please help why I can not modify the logic scripts?

Thank you very much in advance!!!

Thanks

Indra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indra,

We got the same issue. How did you solve this issue? Could you please share your experiences? Thank you in advance!

Tyler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tyler,

Could you check that buffer is disabled on UJF_DOC and ULF_DOCTREE table or not? This issue was resolved in our system after we disabled buffer in those tables.

Thank You,

Indra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your promptly reply, Indra!

I just checked those two tables, they are in activation now!

I sent this message to our basis. I dont know what will influence if we diable them. So let them to check it!

Again, thank you very much and I will update information if I get any from our basis.

Best Regards,

Tyler

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ms or NW? which version? sp?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is NW. Version 10.0 and SP 11.

former_member728473
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Indra,

I dont think its related to the timeout settings of a DIA process. Could you please check if you have proper authorizations to Update the script Logic in BPC  ?

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thank you for your reply.

I have an admin permission on BPC. As well as I can create new logic script and save it. However it is not save when I modified existing one.