cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contractual user type field in License tab in SU01 not visible in access request form.

former_member272370
Participant
0 Kudos

Contractual user type field in License tab in SU01 not visible in access request form.

Hi All,

We are on GRC 10 SP16 and have a requirement of contractual user type to be present in access request form for its maintenance.

Please provide your inputs on the same.

Regards

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I know in 10.0 one will need to create a custom field and have the field mapped to the actual field.

In 10.1 I believe the solution you are after is as follows. Not tried it myself though:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2026724

Let us know how you get on. I presume a combination with the answer from Prasant and the link above should fix your issue.

former_member272370
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth / Hari,

Thanks for your inputs on this issue.

Have followed the below doucments to address this issue.

1) AC 10.0 Managing Custom Fields for Access and Role Management

2) SAP Note 2036022

Regards,

Arun

former_member272370
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,;

The custom field has been created successfully but the entry maintained in the AR form(both id value or id description) as per listed in the tcode USMM does not populate the  SU01 record.

Have ensured the entire configuration as per the note 2036022 but still the SU01 record for the user is not updated with the maintained contractual user type under the license tab.

We have only 2 ids active that show in the drop down in the SU01 license tab for the Contractual user type

(a) SAP Application Developer (CA)

(b) Test (91)

Please update on what else could be looked into to fix this issue.

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

From experience,

I believe the values listed in the AR form are coming from the active license types within the GRC system itself.

To ensure the necessary license types are listed for all target systems is to ensure that those required entries are available and activated within the GRC system's license Types table (TUTYP).

former_member272370
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Hari for your input.

I have noticed the following.

1) The field gets updated when the system line item is introduced in the access request form submission and approval.

2) It doesnt populate the field if any general information for user is updated in the access request form. or if the system line item is not present in the AR form

Regards,

Arun

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to Spro>Access Control>user Prov>EUP.

in EUP setting make employee type visible in access request.

then you can see employee type and select contractual

Regards,

Prasant