cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Manager 6.2: Changing back end connection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm using the following releases:

SMP 3.0 SP 5/ Meter Management 2.0.

After installing a new SMP local server, I created a new agentry application in the Admin panel. Also, I imported the last version of the staging folder that contain the latest custom changes Eclipse.

Once the code validation process is done, i wanted to publish the app to my local SMP server. It's done successfully but no back end connection is defined. Where I can adjust the ECC back end information? There is no JavaBE.ini after I published the app locally as production version.

Here is how the app shows after uploading it via the SMP Admin:

Cheers
Fouad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a file called "JavaBE.ini" 2 levels up from where you are showing.  Here is where the setting are set for the SAP Server.

But as you uploaded a Agentry Production Logic, the only way to change this file is:

1) Create a new version of the Application logic and add the JavaBE.ini with values changes in the Zip file.

2) Delete the current application from the Cockpit.  Then in your deployment file that you used, updated the JavaBE.ini and create a new project with this fie.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The application generated in the staging area as no .ini:

Also when I upload the app for the first time, there is no file in the level you mentioned:

How to generate the 1st version of the ini file?

Cheers

Fouad