Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EFWK ATC extractor fails

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Everybody,

I have worked a lot in order to sort out Quality data extractor for CCLM but I´m getting stuck when Extractor Framework is collecting results / metrics of ATC from managed systems.

EFWK always shows an error in Dataloader phase when this tries to fill out 0SM_STC Infocube. See below the screenshot.

I noticed also this error generates a dump TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED when Data loader SMD_DATA_LOADER100 is trying to update 0SM_ATC cube. See enclosed file.

Did you experienced something similar when EFWK is getting data from managed systems?

I´m not sure if the reason is because of the amount of data to extract, but in any case, I don´t think my system resources at the time of this error are quite low than what we would expect for a regular Solman system.

Thanks for your time and let me know if this is the right place to address my question of It would be better to open a OSS note.

Regards,

Manuel.

2 REPLIES 2

RyabovAlex
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Manuel,

looks like the Dataloader is overloaded with data, so no internal memory is available for data processing.

Do you really require so many ATC runs imported?

0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your response.

ATC runs of our managed system returns about 600.000 findings each. I know this is because of the Check Variant we use is quite restrictive.

Now I have tried a new ATC run with less findings (about 1000) and it seems EFWK can get through all the data coming from managed system.

This is for sure a matter of resources in our Solman system but It could be good point of research to enhance ATC extractor framework item by pushing data into Cube in several batches( pieces of 10000 findings) each time instead of pushing a whole batch into the system.

Regards,

Manuel.