Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice creation: Pricing error in document - Configuration not complete

enrico_andreoli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we're getting the following error creating invoice from a few months.

As you can see, the error says "Pricing error in document 22187". If I go to the error log on the sales order, I see that the configuration is not complete, and so I check it.

Checking the configuration, all seems OK and without any error. Also checked it from FM and it's ALL Ok (all the key characteristics are compiled correctly etc..).

Price is determinated correctly, cost calculation too.

The only way I have to unlock this situation is going into table VBUP and replace A (incomplete) with C (complete).

Any suggest?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

enrico_andreoli
Participant
0 Kudos

Someone else?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If all parameters are looking good, then can run the program SDVBUK00 in SA38 for the sales order and check again?

Regards,

enrico_andreoli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, nothing changed:

The order has not been updated:

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly provide the screen of Configuration too after selecting the Item and complete data from the above screen.

Regards,

SRK

enrico_andreoli
Participant
0 Kudos

Data are all completed. I believe that the data were complete because otherwise we would not be able to produce and deliver the goods. However, after good issue we got that error in invoice creation.

Configuration - i repeat - it's ok, green, completed.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with V_MACO transaction.

Regards,

SRK

enrico_andreoli
Participant
0 Kudos

I got no results, only an error log:

Good issue has been successfully posted, we're waiting for invoice, so delivery "is not yet complete" I think.

0 Kudos

Hi Enrico,

Just a thought, if you are using variant pricing, check the pricing is updated properly. Also, check the configuration at serial number/ equipment number level. Sometimes, there are differences between the two configurations and this causes all sorts of issues.

Regards,

Chintan

enrico_andreoli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, what you mean with "check the configuration at serial number/ equipment number level" ? Coudl you explain please?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Enrico,

Since you are configuring the material, I assumed you'll be using serial numbers. Check the delivery and on the menu bar, you should see serial numbers. Select it and you'll know if any serial number is assigned to the delivery.

I am not sure if we are deviating from the topic here. Pl run a quick check and if no serial numbers are assigned, I'll suggest we stop checking in this direction. If serial numbers are assigned - go to IQ02 and check the serial number configuration there.

Chintan

enrico_andreoli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

I've checked: we're not using serial numbers on our system.