Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intrastat Reporting error

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have configured intrastate reporting in the GTS system

While trying to transfer import relevant documents, system is not able to find any document and gives error

while if I try to transfer Dispatch documents, I am getting error " Atleast one information provider's VAT registration number was not transferred" Although the details are maintained in GTS

Please help me to resolve these issues

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

annmarie_cahill
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

I presume you are running transaction /SAPSLL/IS_MM and the error encountered is:

"No provider of information found for at least one VAT registration number

Message no. /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3604 "

If so, Could you check if note 2054390 is implemented in your GTS systems. There was a issue a reported a few months ago and the note was created to fix an issue with the code.
The system checks for an entry in table /ECRS/POIA for Vat No. (POIVA) being passed from the feeder system. If no entry is found then the above error is correctly issued.

Kind Regards

Ann Marie

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

What happens if you just run the Intrastat report in the feeder system - do you get the same errors?

For the Dispatch documents, you just need to maintain the master data for the Information Provider (partner record) in GTS.

Regards,

Dave

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Thanks for the reply. Could you please give me the transaction path / code for running the intrastat report? Currently I am trying to execute the report /SAPSLL/IS_MM

I have maintained the information provider partner record in transaction [/ECRS/POI_EDIT] but still its giving the same error..

Please help me to resolve the error.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

The SAP ECC general Transaction Code for Intrastat declarations is ENPA.

I'll see what I can find out about the Information Provider's VAT number...

Regards,

Dave

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Regarding the Information Providers, please check the entries in table /ECRS/POIA, using SE16.  Make sure that each entry includes a VAT number.

Regards,

Dave

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

I checked the transaction ENPA and I am still getting same error that No data is selected for this period.

What could be the criteria for selection of document?

I have checked the table in GTS and there is one entry in the table. But still system is not updating the record.

Could you help me check the same.

former_member131774
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Have you enabled Foreign Trade function for this document?

e.g. You could check whether you have enabled FT in Purchase document via table field EKKO-EXNUM.

Best regards,

Vincent