Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistency in subcontracting order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having below scenario.

1. I am copying subcontracting orders from simulation version to active version due to some business requirement.
  2. SNP Subcontracting purchase requisition is created using BAPI in 000 version.
  3. Once the Subcon PR is created subcon planned order is generated at the vendor location.

Issues:

1. The dependent demand is not getting generated at the vendor location for component even after the planned order getting created and picking the PDS.
  2. I am not able to upload reservation (category BD) for component from plant to vendor, is there any function module for reservation or an alternate way to generate reservation for component.

Experts, request to provide your inputs on the above scenario.

Thanks,

Sanjog Mishrikotkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You probably have a master data inconsistency in the PDS.

Check you PDS in order to ensure the PDS has the component as part of the structure.

Try to create the SNP requisition manually and check if the planned order is created and the dependent demand is generated when the process is executed manually.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I forgot to mention that when I create the subcontracting planned order directly using function module dependent demand is getting created.

The dependent demand is getting created in CTM planning run.

Also for the testing purpose I am using PPM.

Thanks,

Sanjog Mishrikotkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjog,

Maybe the components can't be procured in time! 

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not checking material availability and assuming the component is infinitely available.

Thanks,

Sanjog

former_member216565
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjog,

Have a look at the following note,

1236563 - BAPI_POSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI3-missing subcontracting requirements

This creates dependant demand for Sub-contracting PRs.

Thank you,

Santosh KB.