cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help regarding connectivity between SuccessFactor (LMS) and SAP PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Here we want to integrate SuccessFactor LMS system with SAP ECC via SAP PO (Java Stack ) through SFSF adapter for Standard content and Custom Development , So can you please help me on that case.

Your help would be really appreciable. ( Will award points. 🙂 )

Thanks!

Goutam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Goutam,

As Jannus said you should first to do a quick search by google and/or SCN and later ask the doubts if you are not understanding something, in this way we don't create a neverending threads with questions that can be solved with quick searchs.

You can start with Jannus links and if you want with this http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2014/06/30/odata-adapter-and-sfsf-adapter-ex... as well and to close the thread. You can come back with specific doubts.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look at the links below.

And please remember scn is not a forum to ask question that have been covered. These links were found with a simple google search.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jannus- Thanks for your reply and yes I already gone through the links you provided. Anyway I should have given more in details.

Here I need to access following Standard services to pull the Curriculum Catalog/ Curriculum Status from Success Factor (Learning Management System) through SFSF Adapter.

• SFSFLMSCurriculumCatalogue_Out
  • SFSFLMSCurriculumStatus_Out

But for pulling the data from LMS through SFSF Adapter , if we use the message protocol as SOAP I need to provide Query String  in the Processing tab. So can you please let me what would be the Query Sting to pull the data for the above services.

Thanks Goutam