cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding customization of sap launchpad 4.1

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I need to do customization of SAP Launchpad 4.1. I have the sample css files with me. But I need to change only the logo on the log on screen and also in the landing page.

I need to know if I edit the css and change only those 2 logos and deploy the war file will those 2 changes appear in my launchpad along with all other part of launchpad remaining the same.

Please reply as soon as possible. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Aravind Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to clarify on my question.

What I need to know is if I change any 2 aspects of launchpad in the CSS and remove everything else from the CSS and put it back in, Will it reflect only those 2 changes in CSS and keep everything else as it is? From where is the system taking the default styling of launchpad.

Thanks,

Aravind Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

default.css

0 Kudos

Also now I have a bigger logo to be placed in sap logon screen. But it seems that the logo is cutoff.

I tried changing the size in #bannerlogo in default.css. But that didnt help.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Aravind Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this out..

http://scn.sap.com/community/bi-platform/blog/2013/06/01/tutorial-branding-and-theming-of-bi-launch-...

If your requirement is not accomplished, follow the steps mentioned in the below thread (by Sree Nair) and also ensure that you have to make these changes once again whenever you upgrade.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3599013

Hope, this helps!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

Yes changing CSC file is one option or rename the files in the IMAGE folder in installation directory.

Thanks,

Shakthi Raj Natarajan.

0 Kudos

Hi Shakthi,

Thanks for your quick reply. I need both the images to be different. So I guess CSS is the only option here.

Also I would like to know if we give those 2 tags alone which needs to be changed will those be changed in the launchpad keeping all other settings as is.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Aravind Babu