cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS - PPM (Item) Integration of actual hours

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have setup automatic accounting integration, but I'm facing issues when I want to transfer actual hours from PS to Item capacity Planning. I post hours via CAT2 and run CAT7 report afterwards in ERP. I can see the hours in the project i  ERP. I run /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING in PPM (with Integration and Planning selected) and I can see the cost of the hours in RPM_FIDATA. I posted some hours in February and some hours in March.

My issue is, that I can only see the hours posted in February in my Item Capacity Planning. I can't see the hours posted in March. Posted with same sender cost center, same CO area, same act. type, same wbs element.

I tried to run /RPM/CAP_PLAN_INT report as well. When I run this the hours does actually show for both February and March, but the hours doubles.

Anyone who can help me?

br,

Morten

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

judith_gabriel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Morten,

in report /RPM/CAP_PLAN_INT set a breakpoint at the following coding part:

IF gv_rc = 0.
    PERFORM prepare_tables

and check table lt_rpm_fi_data. Are the values already duplicated?

Also set a breakpoint at the coding below and check the table lt_rpm_capplan:

PERFORM set_plan_table
      USING   lt_rpm_capgroup
              lt_rpm_capview
      CHANGING lt_rpm_capplan      .

Best regards,
Judith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Judith.

Have not debugged yet, but in table RPM_FIDATA the values are not double. I find it strange that I with the /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING report can get the hours posted in February to show, but not the hours posted in March.

Any ideas?

Br,

Morten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Judith,

Found the reason in my the customizing actually. There was an old entry mapping a big range of cost elements to one group and my mappings of cost element to other groups had cost elements within this range. So embarrasingly enough it was just bad customizing.

But found it via debugging so thanks a lot!

br,

Morten.

Answers (0)