cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNOTE implementation: 0001633725 SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP4 - basic functions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Experts,

I have some doubts regarding implementing snote 1633725 in Solution manager 7.1.Currently we were configuring 'SOLMAN_SETUP' inorder to setup EARLYWATCH alert..But in the System preparation phase we are stuck at implement sap note ..Could anybody tell me what is the use of this snote implementation ? and while im doing implementing 1633725 snote, a set of snotes are showing up as follows,do i need to implement all of it one by one or is there a way to implement all shown notes in a bulk level..?

Please HELP ...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop,

Could anybody tell me what is the use of this snote implementation ?

You could follow SCN doc at http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-43295

a set of snotes are showing up as follows,do i need to implement all

Yes you need to implement all.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Gaurav,

Thanks for the reply,

You are recommending to implement all SAP note as shown in the figure,but could we select and apply all the sap notes in a bulk amount instead of implementing one by one snote?

Regards,

Anoop

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop,

I have never seen such options to implement bulk SAP Notes,it would be best to implement notes one by one,even to avoid any issues during the implementations.( SAP notes are small corrections delivered by SAP before releasing the support package ).

Regards,

Gaurav

manumohandas82
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop,

Implement the Base note 1633725 and it will automatically ask you to implement  all the dependent notes . ( ie , you will get an option to implement one by one / together )

It will be better served if you patch your SNOTE tool first .  Read and implement the following Note first

875986 - Note Assistant: Important notes for SAP_BASIS up to 702

Thanks ,

Manu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Experts,

Thanks For Your assistantce and time ,Yeah manu is right The Base note 1633725 will implement all other notes automatically , Thanks Dude..

Thanks & regards,

Anoop