cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction OQM3. How to create an "Influencing field"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!!!

In OQM3 transaction I need  " VIQMEL-MAWERK' field to be in the list as "influencing field". What I need to define it that depending on some values of viqmel-qmart ( which is already in the "influencing field" ) in combination with some values of  viqmel-mawerk -> viqmel-mblnr and viqmel-mblpo shoud be obligatory values.

Is it possible to include fields in "influencing field" list?

Thank´s in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaione,

I am not sure if you can create a custom influence "VIQMEL-MAWERK" at all or not. Please can  you work with ABAP team to further check this possibility.

Based on your issue description, I understood that if notification type (viqmel-qmart) is "X" for example, then based on some specific values for plant for material (viqmel-mawerk), you wish to make material document number (viqmel-mblnr) and Item mat. doc. (viqmel-mblpo) as mandatory input fields.

Then first you need to work on Screen Exit QQMA0001 for your notification, to solve your case. Your notification output should have fields viqmel-mawerk, viqmel-mblnr and viqmel-mblpo activated for user input to test your issue. Please make a business validation during data input before "SAVE", in such a way that if notification type + plant for material combination is the what you are looking for, then the fields for material document & item number should also be populated by user. For user to know this enhancement, you can create a popup dialog box, so that they can enter the required fields.

Thanks,

Arijit

Answers (0)