Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call Logo in smartform using SO10 Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Experts,

I have requirement to call Logo in smartform using SO10 text.

To achieve this,

1) I created 1 standard text in SO10 and include my Logo in this Text.

2) After Saving this.

3) I added up 1 text in smartform and change type to Include Text

4) I added the Standard Text which I created in SO10 to Smartform.

My issue is when I am calling Smartform, Logo in this text is not displaying, only the hardcoded text is getting displayed.

please guide.

-Regards

Rohit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jelena
Active Contributor

Graphics as text worked in SAP Scripts at some point but even there it's obsolete. I'm afraid you'll need to maintain graphics in SE78 and text separately. You can have a dynamic variable, as mentioned above, and even store the relationship in some custom table if there are so many entries. Or just have naming convention that would include some unique ID like 1010_TEXT, 1010_PICTURE where '1010' is a relevant ID (company, customer, etc.).

There was a good blog on SCN on printing the employee pictures, you might want to look it up, it seems very similar to your task.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why do you want to call logo with so10 ?

Use dynamic variable inside graphic node. and pass value (image name already stored in sap using se78) to it.  OR you may try to add image name in so10 and using variable pass value to graphic node to achieve this functionality.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Its because I have some dynamic values based on logo's.

-Regards
Rohit

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try,

Create a global variable in global definition.

pass the dynamic logo name to global variable using program lines

pass the global variable to graphics  general attributes by   &text&.

Hope it helpful,

Regards,

Venkat.

0 Kudos

No I cant,

I have so many logos and text associated with them.

I need to call SO10 Text only.

Jelena
Active Contributor

Graphics as text worked in SAP Scripts at some point but even there it's obsolete. I'm afraid you'll need to maintain graphics in SE78 and text separately. You can have a dynamic variable, as mentioned above, and even store the relationship in some custom table if there are so many entries. Or just have naming convention that would include some unique ID like 1010_TEXT, 1010_PICTURE where '1010' is a relevant ID (company, customer, etc.).

There was a good blog on SCN on printing the employee pictures, you might want to look it up, it seems very similar to your task.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, this is the last solution which I know.

I want to know if there is some way if we can call it.

Thanks for the help.

I am closing