Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I got a task to do ,Could any one tell me the procedure for

<b>Customiz Smart Forms to print the Invoice, Credit notes, Debits Notes and print the texts of Sales orders.</b>

Please do the needful.

With Regards,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

if you are designing the form from the scratch then you have to do 2 things,first design a smartform with the required windows and variable through which you are going to display data and second thing is to write a print program in which you will be calling this smartform.

in the print program you will write all your select queries to get the data from the tables.

And to get the text for sales order you will have to use the function module READ_TEXT to read the text from the screen passing the 4 main parameters .

Object VBBK (example,and you can get this from the screen,just double click on the text editor and it will take you to screen painter ,from the mneu bar go with got o change editor you will see the paramrters there.)

Name Ur sales order number

ID this you will get it form the screen

LAng Sy-Langu

just go through the FM documentation you will understand it more better

if still any queries reply back so that i cna help more.

Plz reward points if helpful.

Regards

Zarina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

Design a smartform with the required windows and if you are goin to use the Standard tcode to display the samrtforms then you need to configure your forms in the "NACE" Tcode.

For sales text you can use a code window in which you can write a function module READ_TEXT and just below that loop at the text table you got frm the function module and display the text.

assign points if it helps.

-Gaurang

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ramesh,

i think the task assigned to you is to identify the samrtforms that are attached to them and modify them.

to achieve this talk to your business consultanat and find out them.

it will be thru NACE transaction.

then go and change them........