cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a customised report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario in my project where in we need to transfer budget from one wbs to another within project and between two projects.

I need to check this in a report which displays the Sender WBS and the Amount received by the Receiver WBS.

The parameters required are Sender WBS, amount transferred by sender wbs

receiver WBS and amount received by receiver WBS.

I tried to find in SLR reports and also tried in cji8 , please can anyone suggest any specific report according to my requirement.

If I have to do in through report painter then how to proceed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vineeth,

In CJI8 try to setup filters on Bdgt Type field, for example with KBUE and KBUS you should be able to see Sender - Receiver relation.

You can have a sub total by Document number for example and see other fields available in the layout.

Thank you,

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineeth,

As Amit rightly pointed out , I believe cj3b should be sufficient if you are looking at knowing the information of the sender and receiver WBS.

former_member341917
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

try T code CJ3B it would help.

Regards

Avinash Kusam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kusam,

CJ3B will not help as it will show only sender wbs , I want both sender and receiver wbs shown in one report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are using CJ34 for budget transfer? or are you doing normal supplement using cj37.

If you are using budget transfer using cj34 then based on the document number. CJ3B would definitely provide you the sender and receiver WBSand too with the debit and credit amount. I have checked this and it is working absolutely fine for budget transfer in the same project or to different wbs in another project too.

Do check the same in the attached screen shot.

Please check this at your end and suggest if something I am not able to pick it up.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please confirm whether your sender or receiver WBS belongs to the same project or from different project.?

Have you checked, S_ALR_87013560?

or if you want to have it via document number then check CJ3B.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

In our project we have both the scenarios, same project as well as different proj.

I have already tried S_ALR_87013560, its not helpful.