cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCo 15.03 / MII 15 SP03 Notification error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am setting a basic notification in PCo that reports a tag from KepserverEX to MII. Everything seems to be configured and I can query the tags etc in MII but when I click the "View Sample" button in the Notification Test Dialog box I get the following error:

Connectivity framework error : Configuration for notification TestNotificationMessage (00000000-0000-0000-0000000000) not found.

Does anyone know what the issue is ?

I have a transaction created in MII with an input XML parameter parameter called inputXML and I have selected that in the destination tab of the notification. The expression in the notification is just the tag name. Trigger is enabled and set to Always

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to close this topic and let everyone know what the fix is. This was a program error and was fixed in PCo 15 Patch 8.  Thanks to the SAP team for fixing it.

Kevin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello,

I need a Help,

when i try to create a draft notification and publish the notification to SAP PCo in notification management. i have this error. So, what i need do to solve this problem,??

former_member196557
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Can you export the PCo Agent Instance configuration and post here? Also, which SP3 Patch level?

Regards, Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Thanks for you help again here is the build version.

And I have attached the config file as requested.

Thanks

Kevin

former_member196557
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kevin,

Please provide the config file password so I can import this to examine on my system.

Also, try this sequence:

1. delete notification destination

2. delete destination

3. re-create destination, test connection, and save

4. re-connect destination instance to the notification.

If this still fails, please download and deploy the latest PCo SP3 Patch from Service Marketplace.

Regards, Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I sent the password via email.

I tried deleting and recreating the destinations etc in the sequence you listed and it gave the same error. I then downloaded and installed the latest patch (4) and it was still the same so I tried the sequence again and sorry to say its still the same error.

Thanks

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steve,

I changed the notification expression and when I saved it I got another error

Kevin

former_member196557
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Kevin,

There appears to be something corrupted with your PCo installation. Can you confirm that you have FULL Administrator rights on the PCo server?  I would recommend at this point that you:

1. Export your PCo Configuration
  2. Uninstall PCo
  3. Delete the PCo installation directory (\Program Files (x86)\SAP\Plant Connectivity
  4. confirm that you have a full Microsoft.Net Framework 4.0 installation deployed on the PCo server
  5. re-install PCo from the latest download you have
  6. import PCo Config and test again.

If you continue to have issues, please open a support ticket to get this resolved.

Regards, Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Steve,

Yes I have full admin access on the server and its windows server 2012 so the full .Net Framework 4 is part of the OS, I also confirmed that MSMQ was installed and enabled.

I carried out your instructions apart from exporting and importing the configuration (I re-configured everything from scratch) and I still have the issue so i will raise an OSS ticket.

Thanks for your help.

Kevin