Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear abapers!!

Need your advice!!

im planning to take up sap certified development  associate (c_taw12_731) certification test so i was wondering whether a previous version reference book is  valid to use??

i have 2+ years of ABAP development experience.

im on a saudi arabian residence visa so i can take the test exclusively without training thats confirmed from SAP middleeast.

however i came across a 2005edition reference book & im wondering is it still a valid reference book for the test considering the updates in the technology.

the 2005 reference book has  taw10_1, taw10_2, taw10_3.

taw12_1, taw12_2.

if yes, pls advice the topics its missing out compared to the c_taw12_731 syllabus.

please suggest.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the material that is covered at the SAP Training website:

https://training.sap.com/shop/certification/c_taw12_731-sap-certified-development-associate---abap-w...

ABAP doesn't change much over time, so all the study material you can find will help you prepare.

Try to find as many (realistic) sample questions as you can. They are very good at helping you study

Good luck!

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks paul.

can u be more specfic about the realistic questions??

where do i find them or any particular place where i can gather this information.

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The sample questions at the SAP training website give you a good idea of what the certification questions are like: There are always 4 options, 1 or 2 answers are correct, there are no made-up answers etc.

There are loads of sites with sample questions or online quizzes but I've found that many of them don't follow the SAP format OR the questons are irrelevant OR the answers are dead wrong!

So buyer beware.

cheers

Paul

Answers (0)