cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No immediate TO for TR when GR quantity exceeds 1 pallet (SU) quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus, i am encoutering a very strange phenomenon and I hope you can help me. During GR (MB01 or MIGO) 103 -> 105 booking for serialnr managed materials i noticed that the immediate TO generation does function when the recevied quantity is the same or less than that. But when multiple WM pallets have to be created because of the received quantity only the TR is generated. When i go to LB10 then i can process that TR without any problems. When you look into the TR the LTBK-DIRTA is ticked so it should create a immediate TO but it doesn't when multiple pallets. So i have to process it via LB10. or RLAUTA10. But i want the TO to be created immediately. Can anyone help me? THANKS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please add this information to your other discussion

There is no need to crate 2 discussions for the same problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, i will do that. But regarding your first question. I can just simply process in background and it works fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen, i would like to setup the mail via OMKX but it doesnt work. Apparently this should provide me with the answer..... I entered my sap username and express mail and assigned it but i am not receving anything

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What does this sentence mean in detail "When i go to LB10 then i can process that TR without any problems.  Can you just click create in background and it works?

Or do you create in foreground and add some information?