cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC AC v10 ARA - New System not showing up in Dashboards or showing any violations in SoD Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

System: SAP GRC AC v10 SP14 ARA

We currently have a ECC Production system connected and working properly with our GRC AC v10 ARA system. I have added a new ECC Development system and run all the proper background jobs: Auth Sync, Rep Obj, and finally Batch Risk Analysis.

However, after the new "FULL" Batch Risk Analysis, the new ECC Development system does not appear in the dashboards. It is selectable everywhere else, including in the SoD Reports. But the ECC Development system shows the roles, but does not show any violations when we know there are some. So that tells me that the Rep Obj synch job worked, but the problem is somewhere in the batch risk analysis. I ran the report to see if there mitigated controls attached to the roles and there are not.

Before I attached the new ECC system, I had mitigated all the current ECC Production system violations with system "*". I have never had an issue with that, but wanted to make sure that was known.

Thanks for you help in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Do you have risk analysis data in below tables for your connector after executing Repository object synch and batch risk analysis?

Generated rule for the Risk Id's are stored in the following tables

GRACACTRULE

GRACACTRULEEXT

Action level violations tables

GRACUSERACTVL

GRACROLEACTVL

GRACPROFILEACTVL

Permission level violations tables

GRACUSERPRMVL

GRACROLEPRMVL

GRACPROFILEPRMVL

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhu,

Whoops! I totally overlooked RegEn the ruleset. Basic ARA mistake on my part. Rerunning everything now. I will update after it finished.

Thanks for the help!

-john

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved for SoD Reports by ReGen the Ruleset.

Issue resolved for Dashboards after discovering that I had not do the SPRO connections for Access Controls to list as type of system, "Development".

Thanks for your help.

-john

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved.