cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation flag grey out SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

when I try to do a confirmation of a PO in SRM 7.02, the system displays an error message because the PO doesn't exist. If I review the PO, I see that the flag "Goods receipt / Confirmation of Performance Service" is blank. The problem is that when I try to set the flag, the checkbox is greyed out. Do you know the reason? It doesn't have any other confirmation or invoice yet and the vendor has this flag setted.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

summer_wang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if it is a limit PO item .

If so , A limit item without confirmation flag will transfer to ECC PO with item category B , not service(D).

In this case it is not possible to change the confirmation flag any more, because the businesss scenario is already decided.

Best regards

Summer Wang

anamika_mudgal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos Morrugares,

Can you go in EDIT TAB and " Try to Flag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anamika,

the problem is that this flag is greyed out. What do you mean in "EDIT TAB"?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards.

anamika_mudgal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

I mean to click in edit tab. Or you go in Items tab and then details -- related documents. When you click in Edit , flag will not grey out.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anamika,

that's the problem. As you can see in my previous screenshot, it is greyed out when I am editing the PO.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Can you try to replicate the issue with different vendor to rule out if this is vendor specific.

Thanks - Kumar

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos

Can you include screenshots its very difficult to comprehend on what your issue is

Regards

Vinita

'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinita,

here you are the screenshot, sorry but it is in Spanish. The flag is "

Thank you.

Best regards.

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you running ECC scenario? if yes, please run the clean_req_Req and bbp_Get_status_2 reports