Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complex table takes long time to download the data

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on the DMZ network and we are on the testing phase of the project.

Its SMP 3.0 Sp04 PL2 and Service Manager 4.1 application.

I am facing issue while downloading the application in the WPF client.

It takes approx 2 hours sometimes more than 2 hours to download the entire application and complex table data download takes the entire time.

Mainly the Product complex tables : CTProductUOM , CTProductCategory, CTProductHierarchy ..  This is very time taking .

Please suggest what should be the "Param Value" to be set in the Config panel ( Table Check , Table Refresh) so that the download does not takes too much time.

Also If I need to check any other thing to improve the performance, please share.

Thanks

Neha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Table check and refresh parameters won't speed up table download process, these parameters are to configure the frequency of table refreshing.

To speed up you may have to set MDO filters to limit the amount of data you are downloading. You probably don't need ALL your company products information in your mobile device, so try to see if you can filter by plant, or something else.

Also check how much time of these 2 hours is ABAP processing and how much is Agentry serve. I would try to synchronize with a ATE in a laptop connected to the network to be sure that long time synchronization is not caused by a poor Wi-Fi connection.

Regards,

Marçal

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marcal,

Thanks , I shall check the filter settings in the config panel for the same.

Thanks

Neha

Answers (0)