Unable to create Import Declaration Prior to GR in GTS 10.1

keshav_murthy5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts need your help

Unable to create Import Declaration Prior to GR in GTS 10.1

All Plug-In settings are in place

All configurations in GTS are in place

Till yesterday I was facing the issue of IBD not getting transferred to GTS. I was getting a message RFC Error (Could not determine e-manual) wile trying to manually transfer the IBD

Came to know that SAP Note 2037230 was required. After applying this note (which is coming with patch 13-we were running on patch 12) I am able to transfer IBDs to GTS

But now neither PO nor IBD is found in the worklists and I am unable to create a declaration prior to GR.

I see that in table /SAPSLL/CUHD the field CDCUS is blank. I understand this should be populated with value 'X". Not sure why this is blank

Appreciate help from anyone who know about this issue.

Thanks

Keshav Murthy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

keshav_murthy5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

Yes this time I could see entry in CDCUS field. I created a new PO. Still I do not see any in worklist. Nor I am able to create the declaration! Puzzling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keshav,

Please make sure your PO or IBD is not blocked after compliance check. Worklist program checks the compliance status of the PO before showing it in the worklist.

And also check if you have "Placement into Custom status before GR" is activated in ECC under Control settings for document transfer for your IBD at MM0B level.

Regards

Dhilipan

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

keshav_murthy5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dev & Dhilip

Thank you guys. Finally I could create my import declaration prior to GR against PO. But to clear the Legal Control block I had to set it to No Control as I the license assignment was not happening either manually or automatically. I need to investigate that further. Thanks for your valuable inputs and timely help.

Have a great day.

Keshav Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keshav,

Glad it worked. Please close the thread.

Regards

Dhilipan

keshav_murthy5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan

Thank you for the suggestion. I had uploaded LDR files from Customs Info. Have some issues with license determination and hence could not release the Legal Control (determination block) I have to work on this.

Thanks again and I will update later.

Keshav Murthy

keshav_murthy5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan

IBD does not have a compliance block. But PO has legal control block. The document log shows item fully not classified. But I do have classified. I also have created ICCN for the product. Classified for tariff also. Still the issue persists.

Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keshav,

Yes, Please release the PO from compliance block manually. You should be able to find the PO in the Worklist then.

For now, can you manually release the PO by maintaining legal control data and confirm if the PO shows in the worklist.

For the PO block issue, can you please create a separate thread.

Regards

Dhilipan

keshav_murthy5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

OOps! I was looking for an entry in the table for CULOIM. Yeah I did not see LECCUS assigned to IMPORD. I did activate IMPORD as well to Customs Management. And I see the assignment in the table now. But still when I go to create declaration i get the same message No Data found

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keshav,

Now that you have the table entry (IMPORD > LECCUS), you should get the 'CDCUS' flag in the P.O. replica header when you transfer new P.O's in the future.  And those should then appear in the work-list for Declaration before GR.  Please confirm if you still have a problem with a new P.O. - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

keshav_murthy5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

Thank yo for your immediate response. yes I do see an entry in the table. Still I do not see the PO in worklist and not able to create the declaration. I am getting a message data not found. That is why I was thinking if it is due to missing entry 'x' in the field CDCUS  in CUHD table. What could be the possible reasons for that entry to be missing?

Also do you think there could be any problem with the PO itself? I have checked the PO. Vendor is from GB. Receiving plant is US. Appreciate your expert adicvse.

Thanks again

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Murthy,

The GTS Document Type that is mapped to your P.O. Type (e.g. 'IMPORD') must be activated for Customs Management.  Technically, that's to say, there must be an entry in table /SAPSLL/TLECHS with 'LECCUS' assigned for that Document Type.

If that's the case, then you should be able to create an Import Declaration before GR irrespective of the situation with the IBD.

Come back for more assistance if you need it.

Regards,

Dave