Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in Inspection Plan

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have  one FG material which already having a inspection plan from valid 01.01.2015 to 31.12.9999

But now I want system to consider a new inspection plan valid from 15.03.2015 to 31.12.9999

Please guide me how we can achieve this.

Thanks

Abu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot change the validity date of an inspection plan.

You can either mark the deletion flag to inspection plan, or change the status from 4(released) to anything else, say Created.

Any of the above 2 option will invalidate the current plan. If you have many lots, then you can go to QA98 and do mass deletion.

After that, create a new plan.

You can also create variant plans (if you have such business scenario), based on lot size. This is similar to alternative BOM concept in PP (based on quantity, you can have multiple active plans).

Thanks

Prem

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you want the system to pick up automatically the new inspection lot you have to put at old inspection plan zero quintiles to fields “From Lot Size” and “To lot size”, as is showed below.

Regards

Apostolos

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Make a new plan with new Key date as 15.03.2015.

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abu,

If you want system to automatically pick up the new inspection lot you can do either of the followings

1. Change validity end date to 14.03.2015 for old inspection plan.

2. Mark old inspection plan for deletion flag

3. Change status of old inspection plan to created.

Hope it will help.

Jigar

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jigar,

Thanks for  your reply

But valid to date is not editable so how we can change valid date of a inspection plan

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have other options like deletion flag or status under header tab of older inspection plan.

You can also check the suggestion given by Manish.

Jigar