Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICA: FPCJ print payment receipt at a later time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. see following scenario and query.

E.g. Customer has walked into service desk to clear the debts and has made cash / cheque payment. CSD user has posted the payment (say using TCode - FPCJ) but forgot to generate the payment receipt and came out of the transaction.

In this case, is there a provision in standard SAP functionality to print the payment receipt at a later time? If yes, can anyone let me know the approach / TCode.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Somu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Somu

You can reprint the receipt by clicking on the Receipt button in the cash desk screen, and then providing the payment document number for which you want to print the receipt.

Check the screenshot below.

regards

Debashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deb,

I am not even reaching to that screen wherein document number can be added. On clicking the Receipt button I get the following pop up:

It seems the system is not able to pick up the payment document number. On clicking OK I get the following error:

Am I missing something in the config, or some step I need to execute?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi somu

if you want print from the cash journal, only the method you need to take a ABAPER help, for print  screen ones the ABAPer coding has been done. at the time of saving or posting it will ask and populate,

you want to post this document as printout

thanks

srikanth