cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Request : Unable to find request in Approver Inbox.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created a request to unlock a user id. Approver is set to me. However when I see the my Inbox, i does not show any request pending for my approval.

• Tried Logging in again but that did not work.
  • SLG1 does not show any error.
  • Work flow goes to right path and right stage.

Please help how I can resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Nitin Sherry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Please ensure that you have "SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_APPROVER" role to be able to approve the request.

Did you complete the Workflow customising via the IMG (refer path below) for task TS76308026 and activate workflow WS76300056?

IMG Path: Governance, Risk and Compliance > General Settings > Workflow > Perform Task-Specific Customizing

Also share the Audit Log, Your Stage and Agent ID configuration (on what basis approver is determined) to assist you further.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu,

Many thanks. I have GRAC plug-ins installed because of this task-specific customizing for GRC-AC was not available. followed the steps mentioned in the document and it worked.

I am now able to see the approver request in my inbox. However now there is a new error "Stage configuration not defined for path stage type 'CL_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST_WF' version '000012'".

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Nitin Sherry

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

You need to maintain stages for your paths and each stage will have Task settings which you need to maintain along with the agents for that stage.

Once this done, you need to maintain route mapping and after that your MSMP version should be generated and activated.

Please check if you have followed all these steps and also check SLG1 logs for the error cause and share error screenshot and audit log details to help you.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu,

Thanks for your help. It worked.

Thanks,

Nitin Sherry

Answers (0)