cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to populate input field values in a interactive form WebDynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm working on webdynpro where im creating an Bank Loan application form with some i/p fields and the data entered by the user will be stored into a DB table.

However, now I would like to display these user entered fields on a PDF in the next view when user hits the SUBMIT button where he can download the PDF like any other Online form. Also, I do not

Can someone suggest me as how can i go ahead in this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chaitanya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

Create a table type first for the table which  are using to store data and then use the below code.

DATA: node_zadobe_form TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_node,

<int_table>     TYPE        <table_type>.

SELECT * FROM <table>INTO TABLE   <int_table>.

node_zadobe_form = wd_context->path_get_node( 'PATH = '  ' ).

node_zadobe_form->bind_table( new_items = <int_table> set_initial_elements = abap_true ).

regards.

Noor

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishnan,

Thank you. Now I could able to display the user data on the PDF after checking the link that you've provided..

Regards,

Chaitanya.

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

is your requirement is to display data in pdf after submitting user entered data?

Then, proceed as below

• Create a new view V_PRINT and embed an interactiveform ui element on it
  • You put your data in context node DATA and bind it to interactive ui element and proceed with just normal ADOBE form
  • Use context node DATA to populate data into adobeform in SFP t-code layout editor
  • Now, on submit button action, navigate to V_PRINT view to show pdf form which user can save/print

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama